I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Thursday, December 09, 2004

8th December

Juz came back from XY's place today. We stayed there for about half-an-hour to about 1 hour talking abt stuff. It's really nice to talk like that what we did coz in school, we dun usually have much time to catch up with each other.

Today...going up the hill & dried wheat was really worth it although the job was really tough. All because the view is fantabulous! We saw the Japanese hut that the Japanese YEP had done (looks really beautiful). Today, working with CJ was funny coz I got to know more about him.

Also, I feel that I shld watch my attitude when I work coz I tend to ignore/disregard abt how others feel & that's really bad coz I must learn that different people have differnet attitudes, so to work well with others, I shld try to accomodate & tolerate. This way I can work happily. With regards to our facilitation session tonight, I feel that I know more abt a few people today such as Valerie, Evan, Pheiyi, Yanwei,CJ, & Vivian. I mean these people are so willing to share & are very open abt it...it really takes alot of courage to do this. This is something I shld learn from them.
Okay...have to stop! Shoulders aching, sleep time now.

Thought of The Day:

Sow a thought, reap an action
Sow an action, reap a habit
Sow a habit, reap a character
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home